[aprssig] Yaesu FTM-350R

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at ai4px.com
Tue Jan 5 14:05:40 EST 2010

I'm downloading the manual.  Looks like it uses bluetoof, does anyone know
if it will accept audio from bluetooth source and use the PTT on the mic?
My reason:  I have an excellent motorcycle bluetooth helmet - great noise
cancelling.  I can run a PTT switch on the handlebars to trip off PTT, but
need the audio to come from the headset.

Looks like it does smart beaconing, 2m,1.25m and 70cm tx.  Also of interest
is the stereo line input... in my car I could pipe in the aduio from my nuvi
GPS and then on out to the car stereo... reading about that now.

Wes

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 13:31, Randy Love <rlove31 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Here is the Yaesu page for the FTM-350R
>

> http://www.yaesu.com/indexVS.cfm?cmd=DisplayProducts&ProdCatID=106&encProdID=33C814E3D04C92310507ECDE68CC3C01&DivisionID=65&isArchived=0
>
> the tiny url for the above is:
> http://tinyurl.com/yh2o2gs
>
> Click on the "files" tab right above the description/features and
> there are links to download the APRS specific and general operations
> manuals.
>
> Randy
> WF5X
>

> On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 1:08 PM,  <ke4tzn at suddenlink.net> wrote:
> > Just talked to Steve at HRO in VA 599.99 and the the gps is 79.99 they
> have 8 in stock.
> > Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Wes
---
God help those who do not help themselves.