[aprssig] Windows 7 Upgrade

Chuck Gooden Chuck.Gooden at comcast.net
Fri Jan 1 03:21:01 EST 2010

I am currently upgrading my PC to Windows 7 and I was wondering about
what APRS software will work with Windows 7

I am also interested in comments on compatbility for Memory Control
Software for the Kenwood TH-D700A that is compatible with Windows 7.
The software on the Kenwood website has not been updated since 2001.
Any any recommendations on good logging software that also functions on
Windows 7.

I skipped a few of the windows OS version so this will be a major
upgrade for me.  Already have the hardware, now I just need the software
and the pains of installing and configuring it all.