[aprssig] APRS Historical Data Analysis

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Feb 26 21:41:10 EST 2010

Jeff,

I can supply North American packets for approximately one year back.
Just since January 1, 2010, the zipped packets exceed 4GB.

In the meantime, check out:

http://ldeffenb.dnsalias.net.nyud.net/Tracking/Act24/*

and

http://ldeffenb.dnsalias.net.nyud.net/Tracking/Act00/*

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - APRS Infrastructure Visualization