[aprssig] UI-view add-on for RFID?

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Feb 19 17:24:33 EST 2010

> I don't have too much time to put into this...
> Lynn, feel free to grab the task if you're interested.

Great idea!  Since the central server will eventually have to be
in client software so that the RFID to Callsign packet has to be
generated locally on RF.  Then there are no dupe conversions
that get to the APRS-IS.

> ... you're ...transmitting ETX after CR/LF.
> ETX will be discarded, or parsed as the first
> character of the next packet. Bang!
> (Bug spotted by Tapio, OH2KKU)

Yes, it is doing that inside the TNC and so I hope we can accept
it.  My spec now includes all possiblities since sysops will set
up their TNC's with all kinds of mistakes
And we don't know where the ETX or LF will end up..

Bob, WB4APR