[aprssig] UI-view add-on for RFID?

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Feb 19 12:13:27 EST 2010

Bob,

Thanks for finally telling us the callsign to look for to see your
experiment (unless I missed it before).  I might get some minutes to rub
against each other this weekend to cobble together a central server to
do what you're after unless someone else steps up to the plate before
me.  It won't be a UI-View add-on, but a central APRS-IS server (because
that's what I do).

http://aprs.fi/?c=raw&call=USNA-1

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ