[aprssig] NH7C-3 on APRS Messenger - APRS over PSK-63

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Thu Feb 18 17:36:25 EST 2010

Sid,

I've copied you over here in north west England IO83sn.
Sending you a message now.

73,

Chris, G4HYG

Chris Moulding
Cross Country Wireless (2009) Ltd
7 Thirlmere Grove, Bolton, Lancs, BL4 0QB, UK
Tel/fax: +44(0)1204 410626
Mobile:  +44(0)7752 391908
Website: http://www.crosscountrywireless.net
Company number 6780346 registered in England and Wales