[aprssig] False ALARMS on EMERGENCY?

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 14:40:35 EST 2010

not sure which clients

I know I won't use EMERGENCY anymore :)

At first I thought I was being a major lid, but I put my nose in the
spec and proposals for a while last night and I'm feeling a little
less guilty about it.

I do like thhe idea of !EMERGENCY! or something like it because you
should be able to get that out of any TNC or software.

73 de Joseph M. Durnal NE3R