[aprssig] aprsdroid

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 13:07:53 EST 2010

Anyone using aprsdroid that can help with a (likely to turn out to be)
dumb question?  When I install it, I end up in the settings screen,
which is exactly where I want to be, but after I set it up once, I
can't figure out how to get back to the settings screen to make
changes.  The only options (buttons) are 'single shot' and 'start
tracking', and if I hit the back button on the phone, I'm out of the
application.  I'm on the .9 version on an LG Optimus phone.

Thanks,
Lee - K5DAT