[aprssig] Portable APRS

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Dec 30 13:59:23 EST 2010

Or you can get a Windows Mobile cellphone with internal GPS and
Bluetooth and add a bluetooth to serial connection to your external TNC
(or the RC-D710) and run APRSISCE on the phone.  If you've got a valid
SIM card and data plan, you can even be a mobile, bi-directional IGate
or without the data connection or SIM, just have a much nicer map-based
interface to APRS, including full-up messaging.  All available today!

See http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/start for more details.