[aprssig] "Best" packet decoder solution

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at ai4px.com
Wed Dec 29 19:30:25 EST 2010

I contacted Kantronics a few years ago (actually about 10) to ask about
sending compressed posit reports instead of NMEA.  Got the "sure we'll look
into that" response.  They seem to be about as interested in
fixes/innovation as paccomm.  I wouldn't hold my breath for any firmware
from them.

Or maybe Byon and Scott have just raised our expectations wayyy wayyy too
high?  8-)
Wes
---
God help those who do not help themselves.