[aprssig] KPC3+ issues

Kent Hufford khufford at atlanticbb.net
Wed Dec 29 16:52:52 EST 2010

I had a new KPC3+ with the current ROM , in the KISS mode thru UI-View
running a IGATE.

I was having the same "issues" of echoing late station locations. I rebooted
every week to help prevent the issue.

The APRS police was on my so heavy, I removed the KPC3+ that I had just paid
$200 for and replaced it with a

Argent OT-2m TNC and have not had a complaint since.

If you GOOGLE UI-VIEW and KPC-3+ you will see truckloads of messages about
talking to Kantronics, and they saying they have

never heard of the problem, etc.

Kent

KQ4KK