[aprssig] "Best" packet decoder solution

Tim N9PUZ tim.n9puz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 14:32:46 EST 2010

I have two KPC-3+ TNCs that are in unattended locations but they are
stand-alone, no KISS mode operation. From everything I've read regarding
this issue I would opt for a hardware solution instead of trying to take
the TNC in and out of KISS mode. It sounds like a timer circuit and a
relay of FET that would just turn off the TNC for a few seconds once a
day would keep things moving along with little fuss.

73,

Tim N9PUZ