[aprssig] DR 635

Steven Heimann steven at nami.com.au
Sun Dec 26 00:14:16 EST 2010

Hi Andrew

I'm just catching up on emails received while I was away and I haven't
yet seen an answer to your question.

I use a DR-635 with the optional EJ-50U TNC and find it a versatile and
useful piece of kit.  You can talk to the TNC through the DE9 but you
need a separate wire for the GPS.  The details you need are freely
available on the Alinco web site on-line manuals page at
http://www.alinco.com/pdf.files/  You need both the DR-635 and EJ-50U
manuals.

Regards
Steven  VK2BOS