[aprssig] Kenwood's DX List

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sat Dec 18 10:38:26 EST 2010

Back in 1998 at DCC, I presented all about using APRS for pushing all kinds of Tiny Web Pages to the D7 and D700 radios.  In there I show the packet I came up with called a "RESOURCE" packet to take advantage of this list.  It is documented on http://aprs.org/TWP.html

Note that early D7's will not decode these unless the TOCALL is something OTHER-THAN a valid APRS call.  This is frustrating because one had to change the AX25 header just to send one of these packets on APRS, and then change back for all the other packets.  I hope that got fixed in later radios.

Bob, WB4APR