[aprssig] D72 TXD delay TX test

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at ai4px.com
Tue Dec 7 17:30:47 EST 2010

Mark, I was trying to say that if the digis were as mal-adjusted as the
appliance operator's tracker, the cumulative delay would be 8 seconds.  In
truth, i can live with 5ms extra time on a given digi... it starts to hurt
when we get to 200 to 300ms.

Wes
---
God help those who do not help themselves.