[aprssig] Windows Igate software for 9k6 stream?

Derek Love DLove at app-tech.co.uk
Tue Dec 7 07:08:47 EST 2010

I'm interested to know how much of the capacity of the 9k6 is taken up with
message content and how much with TxDelay's? From other comments on the
list, it seems that the higher speed of the 9k6 is largely negated by using
TxDelays that are longer than the actual message content - or have I got
confused?

Derek Love, Applied Technology UK
+44 1749 881130