[aprssig] TH-D72 Manuals -- Quick First Viewing

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 10:02:57 EST 2010

On 12/1/2010 7:07 AM, Mike Edwards wrote:
>> 3)   Antenna fitting is a GIANT STEP BACKWARDS from the pain-in-the-neck SMA
>> connector on the TH-D7.  The stubby antenna (a.k.a. a badly-shielded dummy
>> load) has a threaded FEMALE fitting on it's bottom that screws down onto a
>> MALE threaded stud recessed in the antenna connector on the radio chassis.
>
> Stephen, look at this picture from the HRO website:
> http://hamradio.com/images_manuf/H0-010879C.jpg
>
> Looks to me like it's still SMA,

Interesting...   That looks completely different from the line drawing in the
small "Getting Started" manual that was the basis for my observation.

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

=====  Vista & Win7 Install Issues for UI-View and Precision Mapping =====