[aprssig] Subject: Re: SKY1 - callsign? Wayne County, Ohio.

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at ai4px.com
Thu Aug 12 11:12:17 EDT 2010

It's really kinda silly to run a tracker with no license... it's not like
the good old days when we had to track a repeater jammer with attenuated HT
antennas and pull up under their car port and blow CQ on the horn.  No sir,
not like that at all... hihi.
Wes
---
God help those who do not help themselves.