[aprssig] Subject: Re: SKY1 - callsign? Wayne County, Ohio.

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Wed Aug 11 23:01:13 EDT 2010

Now if dozens of people started beaconing the "callsign" SKY1 every
few minutes it could frustrate anyone illegally using SKY1 with no callsign
associated with it. I'm sure that eventually they would change to another
"callsign" but it wouldn't take too much effort for legal users to make it
useless for the unlicensed users. It could be done on RF close to an IGate
with flea-power and with no path, or it could even be done with a TCPIP
connection only instead of on the air.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH