[aprssig] Subject: Re: SKY1 - callsign? Wayne County, Ohio.

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 18:44:35 EDT 2010

--- On Wed, 8/11/10, ml41782 <ml41782 at yahoo.com> wrote:

... I dont know what it would take to get the FCC involved in a clean up of the unlicensed user. It sounds like it needs to be done.  We dont want to take the law into our own hands.

Mike K4MQF

Actually, we do ... up to a point.  We self-police.

Some 'friendly education' is he first step. A ham could have simply messed up, or forgot, or got a little carried away.

Someone could simply be ignorant, stupid, wanting to get away with something.

If you run into arrogance, then some solid, irrefutable evidence is required to get the FCC to act.  The more discovery we do, the easier it is go get Charlie moving.

Currently doing Utility noise and repeater jammer investigations.
73, Steve, K9DCI