[aprssig] SKY1 - callsign? Wayne County, Ohio.

Clay Melhorn n9io at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 22:54:46 EDT 2010

Stick to your morals Jason, I feel the same way as you about transmitter sales.
Years back there was a ham shop called Ericson's I am positive a few of you out there remember
in the Chicago burbs I visited a few times when I was a teen back in the early 70's with a ham bud of mine.
They had LARGE signage above the counter that stated "No License? Don't even ask!"
God that place was great!

Clay Melhorn N9IO Bonfield, IL
Webmaster: KARS - Kankakee Area Radio Society - W9AZ http://www.w9az.com/