[aprssig] KB3TAN-11 APRS Usage

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sun Aug 8 18:59:46 EDT 2010

Yes, the same thing is shown on all but the -D-13 map.  The -D-13 zooms
in to the actual balloon beacon positions.  Any one of those dots with
more than one line coming out of it was actually gated multiple times,
typically by having multiple IGates receive the packet with more than 30
second delay since the first reception by APRS-IS.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - APRS Infrastructure Visualization