[aprssig] Meteor Scatter

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed Aug 4 15:11:36 EDT 2010

Thank you for that information.  Given Bob's suggested approach to the
APRS Meteor Scatter attempt, it seems that UI-View's "Meteor Mode" would
be counter productive as Bob proposes listening for the beacons that are
already saturating large urban areas rather than flooding the skies with
your own beacons.

Now, if you were pairing up with someone on an alternate frequency, I
can see where this mode would be quite handy!

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Thankful for the education and clarification