[aprssig] KJ4GQV ClusterBalloon Flying

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Aug 1 10:59:22 EDT 2010

Steve,
Thanks for the reminder!  I have remembered that someone else suggested the WIDE1-1 idea which I jumped on immediatley as the solution to the RELAY problem.  But over the years I could not remember who had posted that original email.  So now that we know it was you, I'll try to remember this and weave it into my docs when I get the chance.

Bob, WB4APR