[aprssig] Program bloat

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Apr 29 15:25:15 EDT 2010

My tracker config program (otwincfg) is about 340k with MFC statically
linked.  I think it was about 90k without.

On the other hand, the entire Tracker2 firmware is about 60k.  That
includes the luxury of floating point emulation and sprintf().  The
OpenTracker+ gets by on 16k, including the APRS parser.

Scott
N1VG