[aprssig] New aprs client available for windows - xastir

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Apr 29 13:14:46 EDT 2010

According to http://www.andlinux.org/reqs.php

"OS: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 (currently only the 32-bit
versions are supported) "

This doesn't work if you're running 64 bit Windows as that requires
signed drivers which the coLinux under the covers of andLinux doesn't
have available yet.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Wishing to be proven wrong so I could actually DO this!