[aprssig] KJ4RHE-11 & KI4AOJ-11 Balloon Tracks

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sat Apr 24 14:34:51 EDT 2010

Thanks, I didn't bring up my APRS "Flying Objects" monitor up soon
enough to catch those in flight, so we only have the historical track.
You can readily see the (negative) effects of WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1 or WIDE2-2
paths at altitude.  Balloons really don't need a path when the get up in
the air.  Certainly the infrastructure hits between the earlier flights
today and these tell the tale.

http://tinyurl.com/KJ4ERJ-KI4AOJ

http://tinyurl.com/KJ4ERJ-KJ4RHE

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - APRS Infrastructure Visualization
(and author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32)
http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/start <http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/start>