[aprssig] BEAR launch this morning - Tracks available

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sat Apr 24 13:00:21 EDT 2010

APRS activity maps are available for today's VE6ATV-11/-12 Balloon
Flight.  You'll find them at:

http://tinyurl.com/KJ4ERJ-VE6ATV

VE6ATV-11 managed to squirt a packet or two long haul, so the map is
compressed to cover the range.  VE6ATV-12 is much closer in with the
local infrastructure.

I also provided 2 screen captures from my APRSIS32 client showing the
altitudes along the track for each balloon.  They're the files that are
called:

VE6ATV-11/-12-20100424.png

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - APRS Infrastructure Visualization
(and author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32)
http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/start

PS.  That was a cool flight to watch from afar.  I thought the chasers
were going to manage to catch it before it hit the ground!