[aprssig] Inexpensive APRS transmitter kit

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Sun Apr 18 19:35:39 EDT 2010

I've got a few examples of a tracker board I build specifically for
balloon use, but I'm out of MX146LV transmitters now.  Here's a little
bit on the unit:

http://n1vg.blogspot.com/2010/03/balloon-launch.html

I've got another board revision on the way that's smaller, runs on a 9V
battery, and will have support for a small camera for SSTV.

Right now the only problem is the availability of the MX146LV.  SRB was
having some production problems last time I checked.

Scott
N1VG