[aprssig] Ntrak

Dave Haynes dave at ep90.com
Wed Apr 14 06:29:59 EDT 2010

Not wanting to hijack the thread, but if there are any Nokia N900 users
out there, I've hacked up a Python script to upload GPS/cellular
location to APRS-IS. Nothing clever, just spliced together bits from a
few scripts found on the web, but it's a start.

N900 is linux based Maemo OS, so this won't work on any other Nokia
phones, before you ask!

(My N900 is showing as G1TVL-8)

Dave G1TVL

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5027 (20100414) __________