[aprssig] APRS software capability ideas. . .

Gregory A. Carter gcarter at openaprs.net
Tue Apr 13 16:43:11 EDT 2010

I wonder if a hacked up Linksys WRT54G running a modified linux kernel would
be useful in this type of application.  I image you could code a simple
telnet server to receive data/transmit data to the iphone.  I've also seen
articles on adding a serial port to these goodies.

Greg

--
NV6G
OpenAPRS.Net