[aprssig] APRS software capability ideas. . .

Gregg Wonderly gregg at wonderly.org
Mon Apr 12 13:21:51 EDT 2010

I have access to the beta and will be downloading it before too long to see
where things are at.  I've read the reviews and sense that Apple might just be
doing some simple things to hold context while switching between apps, better
than is done now.  But, I also sense that if they are talking about skype
inbound calls working, and some other similar things, that there will be enough
control of when things run that one can get the benefits of multi-tasking.

We'll see.

Gregg Wonderly