[aprssig] APRS software capability ideas. . .

Gregg Wonderly gregg at wonderly.org
Mon Apr 12 10:57:19 EDT 2010

Several things Wes.  The iPhone 4.0 OS announcement has been made and includes
multi-tasking, out this summer.  There are some smaller wifi capable boxes
available.  One, that is packaged, read to go, of course would be the Mac-Mini.
  It's still a bit pricey for me, but it really is a complete computer.  There
will continue to be some more developments I am sure.

I too am wondering what the deal is about the blue tooth stacks not being
completely in place for data in and data out.

Gregg Wonderly