[aprssig] UI question

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 23:23:55 EDT 2010

I may have been premature on Cap's reference.  It doesn't appear to fully explain UIFLOOD (at one time I thought I understood this)  and There is an issue with the D700 that may or may not be repeated in teh 710  conserning UIFLOOD ID vs, NOID.

I just searched around the UIFLOOD and found lots of references dancing around, but not explaining it.

Sorry.  Those who actually know will respond correctly...

-- 73, Steve, K9DCI  whimper, whimper...
http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/