[aprssig] Password changed in WinAPRS & MacAPRS

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Apr 9 00:31:25 EDT 2010

Jacob Tennant wrote:
> Very good and valid points to the quality of UI-Views capabilities and agree
> that it is currently the better of the APRS apps. My only concern is that
> without any current development of this or other APRS apps. We are going to
> wake up one day and be stuck with a inoperative software.

There IS current development.  APRSISCE.  I feel like I mention it too
much, but there still seem to be many out there that don't acknowledge
the existance of the "new kid" on the block.  Download a copy from the
same-named Yahoo Group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/APRSISCE/).  I
think you'll be impressed.

PS.  Read about the features on the Wiki at:
http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/start