[aprssig] GM-300 speaker output

Rich Osman lists at n1oz.net
Tue Sep 29 11:06:13 EDT 2009

I'm not sure what you want ot hook up. If it's a speaker, just float it
across the speaker outputs. The output is a very low impedance (~2 ohms,
maybe 4) so if you use an 8 ohm speaker you won't get much audio. The
internal speaker is just a jumper connection and isn't bad in normal use.

If you want to use that output to drive a tracker input, just cap couple
it. I'd use the RX audio pin if I was you, the front panel volume
control doesn't mess with it. I'd also program one of the general I/Os
to be COS out and use it to gate the tracker.

note that the accessory connector pinouts vary by model.

http://www.batlabs.com/gm300.html