[aprssig] Use call without SSID?

Earl Needham earl.kd5xb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 14:18:32 EDT 2009

Bob, I'm sure I remember using the SSID to determine your symbol was -- I think the word was "depracated" -- some years ago. This came up at one point where I put an old dumb tracker on the air, using an SSID to show a car and Findu showed a house because there was no symbol info in the packets, just simple GGA strings.

Earl