[aprssig] Future Concept for APRS

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Mon Sep 21 14:59:51 EDT 2009

The program started off as a simple set-up program for the APRS TNC Digi
Tracker with a modern APRS messaging feature for RAYNET emergency comms
in the UK.  It's ended up being very similar to UI-Messenger. I've got
to stop somewhere before I end up re-writing UI-View!

73s,

Chris, G4HYG

Chris Moulding
Cross Country Wireless (2009) Ltd
7 Thirlmere Grove, Bolton, Lancs, BL4 0QB, UK
Tel/fax: +44(0)1204 410626
Mobile:  +44(0)7752 391908
Website: http://www.crosscountrywireless.net
Company number 6780346 registered in England and Wales