[aprssig] Help with XASTIR maps

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Mon Sep 21 09:42:32 EDT 2009

On Sun, 20 Sep 2009, Greg D. wrote:

> I simply want to get the web-based Tiger maps to load.  I've got "enable
> Auto maps" selected in the map menu.  I went to the "Map Chooser" menu
> item, and fussed around with it.  Both "GPS" and "Online" are selected,

/skip/

> What else do I need to do?  What's the simple recipe for getting maps to work?

'GPS/' and 'Online/' are directories, not maps.  Check the 'expand
directories' box at the top, and within the 'Online' directory, you will
find 'Online/Tigermap.geo'

--
Rick Green, N8BJX

                                   -Benjamin Franklin

"As for our common defense, we reject as false the choice between our
safety and our ideals."
                                -President Barack Obama 20 Jan 2009