[aprssig] Airborne Digis

Byon Garrabrant byon at byonics.com
Tue Sep 15 12:29:41 EDT 2009

The frequency agile MiroTraks currently cannot be configured to
alternate between different frequencies, but that is a feature that
could be coded in the future.

The TinyTrak4 does support preemptive digipeating, marking the
previous digis as used, with dupe checking, and also supports
proportional pathing.

Byon