[aprssig] ATV on APRS

Fred Eckert fredeckert at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 14 07:12:32 EDT 2009

Could this type of informational display be achieved using the APRS-IS? Most amateur stations these days have full time internet connectivity. I realize that the objects will not get to RF but, most stations interested in receiving the information will also have a PC with internet connectivity...
An ATV APRS station could consist of Google Earth for the display and a very simple web page for object injection.
Fred KJ4LFJ