[aprssig] MacBook PRO

Len Revelle n9ij at comcast.net
Sat Sep 12 23:00:48 EDT 2009

Not the Pro, but I've used a basic MacBook almost exclusively for over
a year.  I have used Packetograph for APRS,  MacLogger and Aether
general logging, MacDoppler for satellite, and others. I liked it so
much I recently purchased an iMac. If you own a plethora of Windows
ham apps you can set up Boot Camp to dual boot into Windows and/or run
VMWare Fusion (or Paralles) to run any OS virtually.

Len Revelle N9IJ
n9ij at comcast.net