[aprssig] APRS IS streams and MySQL

Gregory A. Carter gcarter at openaprs.net
Sat Sep 12 12:46:39 EDT 2009

Hi Andrew,

Most MySQL libraries have functions called variations of "mysql_escape" that
will automatically escape characters like quotes.  Before any data is sent
from APRS-IS through our OpenAPRS parser and into mySQL all of the "control
code" characters are removed using REGEX replacements.

Greg

NV6G
OpenAPRS.Net