[aprssig] Return loss bridge

Derek Koonce derek at dkoonce.com
Fri Sep 11 10:50:13 EDT 2009

I found a great antenna analyzer from AEA Technolgies. It will run from
400kHz to 1GHz for one version and up to 2.5GHz for the other. It
generates a plot of SWR, impedance, etc across the spectrum. Good
antenna tester. Oh, and it plugs into a PC via USB.

If you want me to test the antenna, contact me off list. It is a quick
run. Especially if you are in the Sacramento, CA area.

Derek Koonce
KE6JTP