[aprssig] Reminder for US members: Reset the time in your radios

Randy Allen ka0azs at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 31 14:22:35 EDT 2009

Thanks

I was led to believe by a D710 owner last spring it was more
complicated, but it may have just been level of a familiarity with the
radio.

"Using a GPS you can press POS and select "symbol of a clock"SET"

Does that set the hours as well?  On the D700 it only synchs minutes and
seconds with the GPS.

73

Randy

Kai Gunter Brandt wrote:
> Randy Allen wrote:
>

>> I understand it's a little more involved for the D710, and I have no
>> idea on the Yaesu handheld. YMMV.
>>

> Menu 525 - TIME
> Menu 526 - TIME ZONE
>
> Using a GPS you can press POS and select "symbol of a clock"SET
>
> So it should not be more difficult than the TM-D700 or TH-D7 i think
>
> Kai Gunter
> LA3QMA

Randy Allen, KAØAZS