[aprssig] External GPS antenna suggestions for Nuvi 350

Jordan Hayes KG6UAE kg6uae at arrl.net
Sat Oct 24 19:42:39 EDT 2009

Now that we've all agreed that Scott's cable and the Nuvi 350 is a great
combo for us Kenwood users, does anyone have any opinions about external
antennae for the 350?  I want to mount the display below dash level, and
that means not being able to get much use out of the fold-out antenna.
It has a jack (though I don't know what flavor), so all I think I'm
looking for is something that has ~3' of cable and can just get velcro'd
to the dash or something.

Thanks,

/jordan KG6UAE