[aprssig] Barometric pressure compensation

Mark Williams kf6yu at cox.net
Wed Oct 21 15:38:21 EDT 2009

Hi Scott.

Maybe it's overly simplistic but I wait for  the pressure gradients to be
minimal across the region and adjust the reading to agree with others in the
area.  That's essentially what Peet recommends in their setup procedure.
Actually, I added the pressure gradient part as my station is remote and not
near any NWS sources.  Let's call this the "secondary standard" approach.

Mark
KF6YU