[aprssig] aprx for windows?

Bill V WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 18:00:50 EDT 2009

Hi again Matti,

Thanks for the update.  Sounds like it's more then a simple thing so
we'll let it go for now.  Please keep it on the list that we really
need a lightweight Windows digipeater and basic Igate.   For now we'll
get by with Digiplex and UI-view but both options are less then
ideal...

I do look forward to trying your program on a Linux box...

73
Bill, WA7NWP