[aprssig] aprssig Digest, Vol 64, Issue 10

Mike Wren mikewren at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 11:14:04 EDT 2009

I'm using a Garmin Nuvi 350 with the Argent Data OT2m.  Hardware and
software setup, along with screenshots are here:

http://mikewren.com/n2qdk-9

There's also some pretty good discussion from users... I need to get off my
butt and post a config file for folks to use.

No affiliation with the company, just a very happy customer.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Mike Wren / N2QDK
Albany, NY
http://mikewren.com

Google Voice: 518.288.8873

Twitter / GTalk / Boxee: MikeWren
AIM: MikeWrenAlbany
Flickr: mwren

Joan Crawford<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/joan_crawford.html>
- "I, Joan Crawford, I believe in the dollar. Everything I earn, I
spend."