[aprssig] MySQL date

Ben Jackson bbj at innismir.net
Sun Nov 8 18:02:33 EST 2009

K7FTP wrote:
> Thanks Ben.  It's good to know that the "on topic police" are out there,
> ever vigilant - to the point of using their mobile devices - protecting
> all of our best interests.

Phew James, glad we have people like you who are the on topic police police.

> On a serious note - it seems to be on-topic to me, and I find myself
> learning from such discussions.  If you don't like it, there is a little
> key marked DEL on your keyboard.  If you highlight the message and hit
> that button, it will make the message go away.  Please, use it.

I didn't know APRSSIG was so multi faceted. I'll be sure to ask for help
with my malware analysis and my JQuery questions. By the way, I'm
looking for a contact that can take down an hot that's distributing the
FakeSmoke trojan on AS34305, anyone here know anyone?

> Sorry if my sarcasm is too much here, but I get tired of people policing
> mail lists.

Oh, the irony.

--
Ben Jackson - N1WBV - New Bedford, MA